Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pinkalicious

      Pinkalicious is an adorable book I came across while babysitting. The book is covered in pink things from start to finish. Everything is all about pink in this book! It's very cute that the author celebrated such a girly thing, but I really enjoyed the main point which was that being yourself is the best thing of all. I found it uplifting and light and a fun read.
      I know firsthand that little girls adore this book as well. I can confidently admit that it typically would not be enjoyable for the average male student. This is something that may be an area of trouble, but if given an option as a choice book, I think this book would do well in the classroom. I would not require all students to read this, but I'd suggest it to anyone who expressed an interest.

Pinkalicious
by: Victoria and Elizabeth Kann
Published in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment